New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Electric vehicle tax credits and rebates available in the US, sorted by state
- Ford raises 2023 F-150 Lightning Pro price by $5K amid ongoing supply chain disruptions
- Hyundai IONIQ 6 nears 400-mile range as one of the most aerodynamic and energy-efficient EVs in the industry
- How much does the Chevy Silverado EV really cost?
- BYD widens its presence in Europe by selling 100K EVs to German rental company SIXT
- ChargePoint launches CP6000 charger to help businesses transitioning to EVs
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.