Three more people have been arrested over the murders of two teenage boys in Bristol on Saturday.
Two boys, aged 15 and 16, have been arrested on suspicion of murder while a 46-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
All three are currently in police custody.
Detectives investigating the deaths of Mason Rist, 15, and Max Dixon, 16, have so far arrested eight people as part of the inquiry.
The two boys died following a stabbing attack in Ilminster Avenue after emergency services arrived at the scene at around 11.20pm.
The total number of people arrested as part of the inquiry is now eight.
The others arrested include:
• A 15-year-old boy arrested on suspicion of murder;
• A 22-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder;
• A 44-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder;
• A 26-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender.
Of those arrested, one has been released on bail with conditions, while the others remain in custody.
A 20-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of murder and possession of an offensive weapon in a private place.
He has since been released with no further action in relation to the murder offence and bailed in relation to the offensive weapon offence.
Superintendent Mark Runacres said the force is making “significant progress with their inquiry” and the relatives of the victims have been updated.
Speaking in the House of Commons on Wednesday, Sir Keir Starmer sent condolences to the two teenagers’ families.
“This week, two lives were taken in Bristol, 16-year-old Max and 15-year-old Mason, and I know the whole house will join me in sending condolences to their families and their friends,” he said.