New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) stock plunges as Elon Musk reportedly agrees to finally buy Twitter
- Tesla announces it’s moving away from ultrasonic sensors in favor of ‘Tesla Vision’
- Ford triples EV sales YOY with strong Mustang Mach-E growth and gains 3.1% electric vehicle market share
- GM taps former Tesla, Lyft executive to join board as automaker prepares to scale EV production
- Rivian confirms production of 7,363 electric pickups and SUVs in Q3, a significant ramp
- Aptera names solar cell supplier as it begins panel production for solar EVs that ‘never need to charge’
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.