New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) delivered a record 343,000 electric cars in Q3
- Tesla (TSLA) stock falls on robot getting ridiculed as Elon Musk claims it’s misunderstood
- Tesla unveils new Dojo supercomputer so powerful it tripped the power grid
- Chevy Bolt EV lives with record sales, GM wants to increase production
- BYD sold 161% more EVs in China than same time last year, entering new markets with growth momentum
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.