New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla unveils its humanoid robot for ‘less than $20,000’
- Tesla confirms Gigafactory Berlin has ramped up to 2,000 cars a week
- Toyota still hasn’t received the EV memo, sticks to hybrid strategy going forward
- Lordstown Motors kicks off Endurance electric pickup production ahead of sales in Q4
- ‘No more excuses’ – New York announces new zero-emission vehicle mandate by 2035
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.