New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck is going to be ‘waterproof enough’ to cross rivers
- Tesla employee was hit by a car in bizarre Supercharger ICEing incident
- Elon Musk sets expectations for Tesla AI Day 2
- Tesla Megapacks arrive in Hawaii with the state’s last coal shipment
- Tesla (TSLA) adds Airbnb co-founder to its board
- VW CFO says it’s well-positioned for EV transition after Porsche listing, will a PowerCo IPO be next?
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.